Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
Consent to Collection and
Use of Personal Information
DR & AJU (the “Company”) complies with the laws and regulations on the protection of personal information, including,
but not limited to the Personal Information Protection Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection,
Etc. and gives its best efforts to protect the applicant’s personal information.
1. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- To execute and manage the recruitment process, verify employment history and qualifications, decide on and provide notice of the results of the application; and
- Check any past application records, and check the applicant’s intention to re-apply in case of additional recruitment.
Items of Personal Information to Be Collected and Used
- Personally Identifiable Information (photo, name, sex, current address, cell phone number, and e-mail address)
- Military service record (applicable to males only), educational background, foreign language proficiency, certificates/licenses, employment history,
on-campus/extracurricular activities, awards and achievements, records of legal training, current/expected salary;
- Contents of the relevant documents submitted for application, such as cover letter; and
- Marital status, hobbies, talents, and etc.
2. Consent to Collection and Use of Sensitive Information
Purpose of Collection and Use of Sensitive Information
- To provide preferential treatment to the persons with disabilities pursuant to the "Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities"
Items of Sensitive Information to Be Collected and Used
- Information on disability registration and any information in relation thereto (This is to provide preferential treatment to persons registered as having disabilities. Applicants are not required to provide the above information; however, please note that without such information, applicants shall not be subject to the preferential treatment.)
3. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information and Sensitive Information
(Upon offer) Personal information and sensitive information shall be retained and used until the employee leaves the Company. Thereafter,
the information shall be retained and used only for the purposes of dispute resolution (e.g. civil complaint) or fulfillment of any legal obligations.
(Upon rejection) Personal information and sensitive information shall be stored in the Company’s talent pool and the information
shall be retained and used for six (6) months from the date of the rejection notice for any additional or year-round recruitment; provided, however, that in the event that the applicant wishes the Company
to delete his/her personal information, the Company shall promptly delete such information.