DR & AJU Foreign Law School Students 2020 Winter Internship Program
|We are now accepting applications from foreign law school students
- Applicants: JD or LLB law students from U.S., U.K., and other Commonwealth countries, or JD or LLB
graduates prior to their qualification as an attorney.
- Internship Period: December 2019 to February 2020 (4 to 8 weeks)
- Application Period: September 9 to October 15, 2019
- Acceptance Announcement: October 31, 2019
- Application Method: refer to “Information” page under “Recruitment” page on the homepage and
send an email application to Catherine (Kyeong) Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Attachments: Cover letter (1-2 pages), resume, writing sample, and transcript.
We aim to provide a well-rounded legal experience of transactional as well as advocacy work by
providing 1:1 assigned mentor attorneys and by being involved in the ins and outs of some